That’s right – we’re hiring! Woohoo!!
I have just about HAD IT with wonderful, amazing, couples coming my way that want to book us for their wedding but we’re ALREADY BOOKED. 😭
So Casey and I have decided that we should grow our little ZMP fam bam to include another badass wedding/couple’s photographer!!
HERE’S THE DEETS!
We’re looking for a passionate + fun loving associate photographer for the 2021 wedding season! The photographer would shoot engagements and weddings under the Zoey Marie Photography brand and give the photos to me to edit, although you would be able to use the photos for your own portfolio. Professional equipment, a strong portfolio, and some experience is required. However, you’ll get training throughout the experience to best shoot for my style and to help you achieve success in your own photography career.
This job is for you if:
- You’re a driven, self-starter
- You’ve shot a minimum of 2 weddings (lead photographer preferred, but not required)
- You’re always looking for ways to go above and beyond for your clients
- You’re able to handle and adapt in high-stress situations
- You love the shooting part of photography but don’t want to bother with the business side as much
- You’re outgoing, bubbly, and like to create fun and magical experiences
The Nitty Gritty:
The associate photographer would be an independent contractor, so you’d only take whatever weddings you’d like to take in a year. Booking is approx. 8-12 months prior to the wedding date for associates. Must have availability for at minimum 3-5 per wedding season. Must shoot with a full frame camera (Canon preferred but not required) and be located in the central/eastern Iowa area.
Pay starts at $100/hour
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you! Please fill out the questionnaire below, and we’ll be in touch!
associate photographer application